Monday, December 9, 2013

Warm Wishes - Another Golden Conribution

We had a little hiccup posting this on time yesterday. But we hope you get to enjoy this card anyways from our guest designer Kristen from "So Posh Creations".


For the challenge today, I made a Christmas card! The color theme was gold and white, so elegant and festive!! First I took a piece of white cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot machine with a polka dot embossing folder. Afterwards, I die cut with a bracket die from the same piece. I adhered it to a top folding card with foam dots. Next, I took a die cut snowflake and covered it with Stickles glitter. I glued it down to my cardbase. With the stamp set, Simple Christmas I stamped a wreath in Versa Mark ink and covered it with gold embossing powder. I also did the same for the banner. I attached gold twine to the top of the wreath and tucked it under the base layer. For a finishing touch, I added some gold sequins from Neat and Tangled! :)


Thanks,
Kristen

4 comments: